Reconciliation Weekend is a three-day, two-night retreat held at a beautiful bed and breakfast, where abortion-wounded women and men will experience unconditional love, grace and forgiveness. Through the support of trained facilitators, men and women will be able to reconcile with God, themselves, others, and their children lost to abortion.
The power-packed, focused retreat allows time to advance the healing journey. Scripture, music, drama and creative expression are utilized in groups and individual time to assist in the process of dismantling all the walls that keeps the abortion-wounded in bondage.
Permission is afforded to grieve the lost child or children and work through the shame of the regretted choice to abort. The retreat concludes with a special memorial service where participants are given an opportunity to acknowledge and honor their child(ren), in the beauty of forgiveness and reconciliation.
Spring, summer and fall weekends are available.
November 2-4, 2018 Registration
- Early Bird Discount due by Friday, September 21, 2018
- Single $299
- Couple $349
- Standard Rate due by Friday, October 5, 2018
- Single $329
- Couple $379
Registration includes a two-night stay at a bed & breakfast, five meals, and conference fees. There is a cancellation fee of $100. No refunds can be offered after registration deadline.
- Please make checks payable to INFG, PO Box 836, Grain Valley, MO 64029. In addition, please register using the form below.
- For Credit card payment, register using the form below.
- Contact Director of Ministry Services, Melissa Williams, for further information at email@example.com or 816.847.2911.