INFG is hiring a Communications Specialist. Please send inquiries to Lori Driggs (email@example.com).
You will assist the staff and board of directors with the maintenance and accessibility of files, send out mass communications, and perform general office duties/computer-related tasks.
- Perform administrative responsibilities including preparing/sending correspondence and copying/managing files
- Update website & social media accounts
- Develop PowerPoint presentations for speaking engagements
- Input data and maintain database
- Create & send mass emails
- Layout & send printed and e-newsletter
- Assist staff and volunteers with communication/marketing of events
- 3 years of Administrative experience
- 4-year college degree; Business emphasis preferred
- Non-profit background preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher)
- Expertise in Gmail and Related Google Apps
- Ability to Troubleshoot Technical Issues (computers, printers, etc.)
- LinkedIn experience
- Creative writing
- Attention to detail
18 hours per week (Tuesday-Thursday)
Job Type: Part-time
Required education: Bachelor's
Required experience: Administration: 3 years
There are many ways to Use your time, talent and treasure.
Volunteers are a vital component in providing help and services to the abortion-wounded. If Not For Grace Ministries is blessed to have a team of volunteers who believe in and live our vision and have a heart for helping others in need of restoration. These volunteers facilitate, coordinate, and represent the ministry in a variety of roles.
If you wish to volunteer with If Not For Grace Ministries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the volunteer form below and click Submit.