We are looking for someone to fill the role of Development Coordinator at If Not For Grace Ministries. Listed below are the qualifications. Please share this information with individuals you think may be interested in this position. Agreement with INFG mission and belief statement that are consistent with a life-affirming philosophy is expected. Reliable transportation and a good driving record is needed for travel within the Kansas City metro area.
You will assist the executive director and board of directors with current donor relations while pursuing new donor development. Initial expectations would be to double current operating budget.
- Data entry and reporting in donor software
- Coordinate face-to-face donor asks
- Form a fundraising committee of new/current volunteers within the community
- Produce fundraising events as needed
- Networking and relationship building with potential major donors
- Recruit top business leaders for engagement
- 2 years of fundraising experience
- Grant writing and special event experience
- Recordkeeping and report-driven
- Non-profit background
- High energy and goal-driven
- Multitasking capability
Job type: Part-time (18 hours per week)
Please submit resume and references to email@example.com using the position title in subject line or in person Tuesday-Thursday at our office in Lee’s Summit.
There are many ways to Use your time, talent and treasure.
Volunteers are a vital component in providing help and services to the abortion-wounded. If Not For Grace Ministries is blessed to have a team of volunteers who believe in and live our vision and have a heart for helping others in need of restoration. These volunteers facilitate, coordinate, and represent the ministry in a variety of roles.
If you wish to volunteer with If Not For Grace Ministries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the volunteer form below and click Submit.